Thursday 4 July 2013

UPDATED LIVING ROOM


An update:

The lamps are in! $15 black drum shades take it NEXT LEV.

The thrifted armchair has found its place.

The curtains (of questionable colour) are still installed...but at least they conceal that horrible half-assed shelf thing. 

My vintage IKEA Gilbert chairs have made it into the mix! 

Accessories are creeping in!

All in all, things are getting classier around here. It's about time. I now have to reposition the art as things were moved left to make it all fit, but considering the pace at which I'm completing most things these days who knows when that will transpire.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of some new pieces in here over which you will just DIE OF JEALOUSY, but that is all I will say for now.

Tease!

bZd


No comments:

Post a Comment